Thursday, February 27, 2014

I filled in as a substitute teacher for the high school at Faith Preparatory School over the past three days. I must say that I truly enjoyed my time spent there with the youth. In a sense this was a small vacation from my day to day routine at Action Chiropractic. Teenagers exhibit a refreshing individuality that we tend to overlook in our adulthood. They have such lofty ideals and aspirations and a world of possibilities in front of them that will surely lead to greatness. Even though I am no longer your full time teacher, you will be my students for life, even if this was my first interaction with you. As I am sure the day will come, I look forward to when you teach me from your expertise. Continue to ask the tough questions and seek out the best answers. To the adults that these words reach, I encourage you to periodically spend some time with the youth of this world. They need so much to learn from your experience and you need so much to experience their youthfulness. One thing is certain, having spent this time with them, over this next week I will be sure to walk in my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment